Today was a short but exausting day. Cap’n Boots will be in class for another couple of hours too. I am feeling so lazy. I was wondering though, while I was in the shower. Why I want to be a Knitter.
- I want to be a knitter because knitters create beautiful things out of almost nothing.
- because knitters are generous
- the person who got me to knit was knitting a hat for somone else (me)
- knitters will give away books, yarn, and advice to anyone who is just starting out
- or to anyone who just love yarn
- because it gives me peace
- keeps my hands busy so my mind can be still
- because I am part of a community, a community that streches all over the planet.
And because I can! I am going to attempt to write more wordy posts and to be a little more philosphical on here, but don’t expect good spelling.
My Goals As a Knitter
- a sweater that fits
- baby clothes
- designing my own patterns
- wool to garment, spun, dyed, knit. all by me
- i wanna have cool contests, so i can share all my yummy yarn
- i wanna have yummy yarn
- I want to gain SABLE status, not duffel status
I’m sure ther’s more, but I’m gonna knit now.