Um, Yeah, I have not posted since Summer of 2011. That’s probably long enough to make the internet forget I exist. Not that the internet ever realized I existed, much to my relief.
So how am I? I’m still a grad student, I now live in Kentucky, which is a bit of a change. And that’s pretty much all that is different.
I nearly forgot I had a blog. But I was just thinking of a list in my head and it occurred to me that I could blog it (also I procrastinate with social media.)
Things that are different about living alone
- I am far less likely to change out of pajama pants.
- I take a long bath almost every day, partially out of boredom, partially because I’m allowed to read fun stuff in the tub and not think of thesis while I’m there.
- I eat at odd times, and often its an odd meal. I had brunch today, it was a can of corn. I realize that is odd, but also delicious.
- I clean more, not sure the root of this difference, I suspect procrastination plays a role.
- I never close the bathroom door.